Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Pandasareawese

Mod application Empty Mod application

Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:55 pm
Steam name: Jacobisapanda1

In game name: Pandasareawese

SteamID: 324124134/

Country(to get an idea on timezone): America

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team:

Why do you want to be staff : I want to be staff to help make the server better and make people who want to play DarkRP have a good experience and not be ruined by trolls.

How long have you been playing on the server: I have played on this server for two days.

How active can you be: I can be on every day 3-8 cst.

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: I would bring the thief away and ban him for 15 minutes.

What would you do if someone is hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: I would treat the song the same as every other song and would mute him for a few minutes.

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: I would cage the people I am in a situation with and I would go and help with the mass RDM

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: I would put the person in a cage and ban him for 1 hour-1 day, depending on how serious it is.

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: I would try and make the staff member not scream and report it after I deal with the RDM.

David Blaine
David Blaine

Mod application Empty Re: Mod application

Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:35 pm
No Can Do Chief
Conwell
Conwell
Owner
Owner
https://code3gaming.forumotion.com

Mod application Empty Re: Mod application

Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:43 pm