View previous topicGo downView next topic
View user profile

Banned by Mmonday1998; Claims 'Mass RDM'

on Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:14 pm
Yep. I was playing today, and (I already have written a forum about his abusive actions. I can even get proof if needed.) mmonday1998 banned me. Me and him already had beef, as he kicked me randomly because I raided him and killed him (C3 Flab was a witness of this). I eventually joined back and I met with my friend PixelShark. Me and Pixel were RDM'ing each other playfully, and then more people joined in. We all RDM'd with each other (Yeah, it may sound weird. We were just playing with each other though. No people who weren't actually a part of it were there). Eventually, mmonday1998 made a forum asking whether he should be banned. 'Yes' won by majority, and he left. He rejoined however, and we were still going. Code3 Gamerboy was screaming "NOOO" and I asked "Is mmonday banned yet?". I was then banned for MassRDM and Disrespecting Staff. My first question is, the first time me and PixelShark did something like this, we were all just playing around, and mmonday even joined in! Why was I banned this time and not the last time? Second, why didn't he at least attempt to do a sit? He just randomly banned me. He didn't warn me or do anything before he banned me. I don't know, either way, I wish to be unbanned. There was no good reasoning for this. No warning was given either. He just randomly banned me. I think the moderator Code3 Gamerboy had some form of association with this. Either way, I don't want the few dollars I spent to be wasted. Thank you for taking your time to read, Conwell/Anthony/Whoever reads. Very Happy
View user profile

Re: Banned by Mmonday1998; Claims 'Mass RDM'

on Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:28 pm
Picture could not be provided. Steam message is gone.
Mr.Man

PROOF THAT MONDAY ABUSES

on Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:29 pm
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum