View previous topicGo downView next topic
View user profile

Love the Server, but...

on Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:53 am
Dear Conwell,

Some friends and I have played on your server in the past 24 hours and I might tell you that your server is really cool. I've enjoyed my experience on it as of gameplay wise. But there is a problem that makes me disappointed. Recently an admin named [Mr cococup8] came on and basically went full on admin power abuse and jailed all of my friends for "disrespect" even though none of them were disrespecting him only stating that why would there be an option to buy admin. Believing that we were insulting him, he jailed them consistently. Then after having an Overseer [Mr Smoke] show up, we discussed the situation with him. He said he'd keep an eye on him. Then moments later, my friend was raided by [Mr cococup8], shot him multiple times and he did not die, I came over to counter raid and plainly in front of my eyes, he did not lose a single heatlh. That was when I discovered he had God Mode on. To my surprise the OVERSEER [Mr Smoke] even admitted to him having it on. Then bribed me to not care about his abuse. But I really enjoyed this server and seeing as that I'm making this complaint  by registering shows how annoyed and pissed I am. I really wanted to stay on this server, but the fact that guests have to deal with such mistreatment is a serious insult to your server. If needed I can and will provide screenshots of both of these staff members.

P.S. As I was typing this, [Mr Smoke] raided someone with God Mode on.
Update: [Mr cococup8] has continuously turned on God mode to raid and kill people.

Concerns from,
Jesus Prime aka Theodore Jenkins
Thargus1

Re: Love the Server, but...

on Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:24 am
He also used the remove tool only usable by admins to raid me and destroy my door he was also using god mod while he did that, later in the day he did it again and raided a group that I was in destroying cars, printers and stealing guns with god on.
Thargus1

Again

on Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:34 am
Adding on again, he false jailed me because someone shot at my friend in our abse while he was afk so I shot him back and killed him and now I get jailed for 2 minutes, this admin is hardly fair and is such an abuser, I like your server but not the staff members like him...
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum