Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Mayful

Mayful's Staff Application Empty Mayful's Staff Application

Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:14 pm
Steam name: Fat slug

In game name: Mayful

SteamID:

Country(to get an idea on timezone): NAE america

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: I've been a staff member on many many servers and i always loved it because of the people in the server i love to help people and talk to them about fading doors the rules and making sure they have the most fun as possible. People like me since im chill kind non-toxic i just always wanted to help people do better things in gmod.

Why do you want to be staff: I have been a gmod dark rp player for a while now and i loved being a staff member on all kinds of servers. People think im chill and pretty mature for my age i can stay on for a while since im homeschooled so i can be active almost everyday for 6+ hours. I have a pretty good computer that can fun lag so i can delete spammed props ban minges i know a lot of commands [if there the same] and i loved this server and the staff on it are amazing

How long have you been playing on the server: Couple of months but how long in game like hours 10+ if it didnt reset Smile

How active can you be: Very active since im homeschooled

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: You are not allowed to do /advert pd raid inside you have to do it outside of the pd i would warn him for FailRP.

What would you do if someone is hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: If he was following me around in sits and all of that i would verbally warn him and if hes just staying there i would do nothing and move on.

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: I would ask other staff members to help with it if theres no staff members online i would ask the person in the sit with me if i can go and take care of this person. I will only do that if the sit isnt that important like asking for help for fading doors and right after i will help him with the fading doors.

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: I would Perm ban him for Racism Only the word N***a is allowed.

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: I would mute him and if he unmutes himself i will try and warn him if hes a lower rank for player disrespect.
Mayful

Mayful's Staff Application Empty Re: Mayful's Staff Application

Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:15 pm
i forgot my steam id here you go STEAM_0:0:138455344
TomCel21

Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:25 pm
+rep
I see a lot of potential in you, Mayful. I'd be looking forward to working along side you, Sir.
Tap .
Tap .

Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:39 pm
Not a bad staff application could use some revision just some minor spelling errors and all. I recommend that you take a look at our staff manual and go over our rules so you can get a better idea of it. Some of the Staff on duty questions should have been answered differently but all in all good app. I look forward to seeing you on the team! Very Happy
Mayful

Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:41 pm
Thank you i know i have spelling errors there and here but its only minor
Conwell
Conwell
Owner
Owner
https://code3gaming.forumotion.com

Sat May 04, 2019 2:08 pm
Pending.