View previous topicGo downView next topic
View user profile

Yet again...falsely banned by mmonday1998

on Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:04 pm
And now today, I log onto the server. Same as yesterday, just me and him, and I build my base. I finish building it and go to spawn and he says he's gonna ban Code3 Gamerboy for making someone a mod on duty. I say okay and watch. Mmonday later then wants war with the two of us, so I have the war alone. Gamerboy stays to himself and builds his base. I killed mmonday and jsixpack1, and they eventually end the war. Mmonday gets mad at me about it, so I go to him and ask him why he's mad. He then admin abuses by slaying me. I go back and ask why he slayed me, and he refused to answer. He later made a normal base, and I decided I'd try to raid it, so I raided it. I killed him and his friends. Someone counterraided and killed me however. I then spawn back and I see mmonday noclipping while off duty. I say "You can't do that" and he replies "shut the fuck up". I said that is rude, and he proceeded to slay me after asking me two times if I had a problem with this. I went to my base and had based with jimjackjoebob. We were at my base when mmonday started saying stuff, and I said "Go ahead and ban me" (Notice, I have been sending Anthony Oblesko everything he said) and then I added I was sending all of this to Anthony. He said I'm probably lying, and then he banned me for 'disrespect towards the server and admin'. I'm ready for this guy to be demoted. I know I'm the one who thought he'd make a good superadmin, but apparently I was wrong in my opinions.
View user profile

Update

on Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:01 pm
Now mmonday claims that there is video evidence of me saying that the server is 'shit' and that it sucks. Him and Gamerboy, however, refuse to provide the video evidence to me.
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum