Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Silent Assasian

Silent Assasian's Staff Application Empty Silent Assasian's Staff Application

Wed May 29, 2019 2:06 pm
Steam name: MEMElord3546

In game name: Silen Assasian

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:454136912

Country(to get an idea on timezone): Canada

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: more staff being on at kinda later hours and helping the players

Why do you want to be staff: helping the players and making sure they follow the rules

How long have you been playing on the server: 3-2 months

How active can you be: weekly

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: pick him up and jail him and say "Your supposed to put /Advert Raid KOS IF NEAR"

What would you do if someone is hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: bring him to a roof and warn him for mic spam

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: 1. id leave the sit and ban him for 1 day or two or hours maybe. 2. since there's other staff i can call a pon i can leave it up to them

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: Bring him or her to a roof and jail for 120s

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: 1. kick or ban the admin 2. i would call a pon the god known as Conwell or another higher up and let them be the judge
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum