Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Suame

Suame's staff application Empty Suame's staff application

Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:22 pm
Steam name: Suame

In game name: Pastor Jimbo

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:216709491

Country(to get an idea on timezone): United States,

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: i will play this server a lot, and help keep the servers rules in place

Why do you want to be staff: I recently started to get into gmod darkrp, and i really like this server.

How long have you been playing on the server: 2 weeks or so idk for sure

How active can you be: i can get on every 1-2 days

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: nothing if he kills inside the pd raid circle, otherwise i would kick him for rdm

What would you do if someone is hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: regardless of what the song was i would take him to the side tell him to stop, if he doesnt i would kick him

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: i would kick the mass rdm'r

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: instantly kick them

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: tell the staff member to not rdm again, and report them to a higher staff member.

Conwell
Conwell
Owner
Owner
https://code3gaming.forumotion.com

Suame's staff application Empty Re: Suame's staff application

Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:17 pm
Approved Like a Star @ heaven
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum