Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JakeSolence

Jake's Staff Application Empty Jake's Staff Application

Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:38 am
Steam name: magical_max1

In game name: JakeSolence

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:502713502

Country(to get an idea on timezone):
Australia (UTC +10)
What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team:
You would benefit getting a very active staff member and a very good well helping staff member that will assist everyone, that needs a sit or is in the need help by a staff member.
Why do you want to be staff:
So I can benefit this community and assist the people in need of staff members.
How long have you been playing on the server:
6 weeks.
How active can you be:
8 out of 10.
*PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY*

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: I would take him to a sit, and tell him that adverting PD raid while inside is not allowed please do it next time while your outside, please read the rules then I'd warn him.

What would you do if someone is hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most:
I'd take them to a sit ask them to turn it off if they refuse i'd gag them until they decide to finally stop it, if it happens again I'd jail them for 120 seconds.
What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit:
I'd jail the person mass rdming, quickly finish the sit then teleport to him then ban him for 1-2 days or even a week.
What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic:
I'd take them to an admin roof tell this to cut it, it is staff disrespect if they don't i'd gag them and jail them for 120.
Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do:
I'd contact a higher rank if I am not a higher rank gag the staff member and jail the staff member for 120 then let the, higher rank handle the staff member while I talk with the player.

FAILING TO ANSWER ALL THESE QUESTIONS/ANSWERING THEM TRUTHFULLY WILL RESULT IN BEING DENIED ON THE SPOT

ALL STAFF APPLICATIONS ARE REVIEWED BY [C3] CONWELL
*Thank you for reading my application, I thank you.*

Last edited by JakeSolence on Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total
CarlJuna

Jake's Staff Application Empty Re: Jake's Staff Application

Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:26 am
eh can make application better / neater , should try use some grammar but +1 just to be put under watch wile on duty by higher ups

Good Luck!
Regards CarlJuna Very Happy Wink
Conwell
Conwell
Owner
Owner
https://code3gaming.forumotion.com

Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:10 pm
DENIED
Sponsored content