Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
brianthecoolest06

Staff App: Brian Empty Staff App: Brian

Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:23 pm
Steam name: Brianthecoolest06

In game name: Brianthecoolest06

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:487875313

Country(to get an idea on timezone): America

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: I am a person that really cares about moderation so you would be getting a well working moderator.

Why do you want to be staff: I want to be staff because i have seen countless acts of rdm, rda, admin abuse and etc. And i want to help straighten up the server.

How long have you been playing on the server: IDK

How active can you be: I can be on for a week then off for a week because my parents are split.

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: I would help defend the pd from a pd raid.

What would you do if someone is hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: I would warn them because of mic spam.

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: Ask another moderator to put him in a sit and warn or ban him, or i would jail him

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: I would put that person in a sit gag him and warn him/jail him

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: gag the other staff member or tell him to go somewhere else/ move him.
NSGaming23

Staff App: Brian Empty Re: Staff App: Brian

Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:51 am
+rep he is really nice and fair to play with ingame
poopy

Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:21 am
-rep, I saw you get banned yesterday after making DDOS threats and being racist.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum