View previous topicGo downView next topic
View user profile

Mass Admin abuse.

on Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:18 pm
Starting this off like this:
There is no way for members and VIPs to help themselves. Conwell is usually AFK so even less ways to deal with them, but the reason why I type this is because I have only been back on for 2 days and there is already more proof then I need to demote them:

Mmonday1998:
Mass Abuses, god mode off duty all the time, RDM, FailRP, rarely helps players in need of help, is quite a jerk to people, builds on-duty, job abuses, puts "staff on duty" when he was Team Consuela, False kicking for trying to tell him how to do his job right, super corrupt and false kicked me, force giving jobs (Complete admin abuse), phys gunning without real reason, banning me for no reason at all and decides to not unban.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6w3ho4fdw_Q

Code3 Gamingboy:
Makes excuses to make sits, gags for no reason, muting for no reason, no clips off duty, Breaking NLR  (FailRP), Is also quite a jerk to people, abuses in quite strange ways: for instance: gags you ungags says I need to talk to you, threatens to kick after saying truth, kick for camera "spam" (The quotes is becuase I only took 10 pictures in a row then ran), false kicking, job abuses, harassing of staff.

Enter:
Harassing, teleporting off duty for no reason, god modes self then flies off telling me he was in sit and was not on duty, grabs me puts me on building and tells me that all admins will kick me on spot for telling them how to do there job right, Telling me I can't take pictures of Admin Abuse, false reporting, falsely kicked me (I guess I was interrupting my own sit.)

Madhatta:
Attempted RDM, lying, FailRP, Job abuse, very rude, no clipping off duty several times repeated, phys gunning me for no reason.

KingCourier

Last edited by KingCourier on Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user profile

Re: Mass Admin abuse.

on Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:54 pm
i agree for code3 and monday
View user profile

if you don't like the way we do our jobs then don't come to us on steam and ask to unban you and help you ddos the server. you also came on under another name and conwell should have banned your ip after that and conwell said we could have a staff office

on Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:49 am
JimJackJoeBob wrote:i agree for code3 and monday
View user profile

Re: Mass Admin abuse.

on Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:42 am
mmonday1998 wrote:
JimJackJoeBob wrote:i agree for code3 and monday
I did nothing like what you said, and i can assure you king didnt either
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum