View previous topicGo downView next topic
View user profile

My first look at C3Gaming

on Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:35 am
Hi, my name is BabyRaptor. People usually offer to me as "Raptor".

So i joined the server today, looking for a nice server to have fun in and stay a little while.  My first greeting to the server was a bullet to the face, repeatedly.  Yes a rdming spree was going on by serveral people.  And the only justice i saw was a kick for one person that was part of the rdming spree.

Frankly it wasn't a very fun greeting and it kept going on for about 5-6 minutes until a respected on duty, and a admin broke it up.  But the staff was still blind on the rdming that kept coming. I called for an admin and the respected on duty teleported to me and asked "Who's Rdming?", i replied as basically everyone if you looked on the top right of the screen. I was quiet upset. Like what kind of server is this, but besides that i over thought it and i am here to stay for a little while. Maybe for a month or so. Just to see how the server is and it's people. So far unsavoury.

~BabyRaptor
View user profile

Re: My first look at C3Gaming

on Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:53 pm
So sorry to hear that. I do my best to help if an admin is not doing their job then ask for me, if I am not on take screen shots and send them to me my steam name is my forums name without (SS)
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum