View previous topicGo downView next topic
View user profile

Player experience.

on Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:41 pm
In the past three hours, this has been the absolute worst GMOD experience I've had to date.

The server has been DDoS'd.
I have been kicked for imaginary verbal warnings. (Spawned a 4x4 block that was no-collided so I could sit inside it and not get propkilled)
I have been propkilled for ohh... 2-3 hours. Tried to help the staff out with this one. Was promptly ignored.
Just had someone tell me they were going "Rip your fucking skull out of your head", and then was jailed for killing him as a perceived threat.

Seriously. What the hell are you guys doing here? You have no specifics in your rules, and only the most basic ruleset. Admin staff just kind of kicks/jails/bans for whatever, despite the fact that are no rules to protect us as PLAYERS. I watched a police officer get yelled at for not arresting in the middle of a gunfight. Like... really?
View user profile

Re: Player experience.

on Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:16 pm
I'm very sorry to hear this I just logged on and if it is still going on I will to do something about it. If you want to report any specific staff please let me know who and why, I am a staff supervisor on the server and would be happy to help. If what you are saying is true that is not Ok and I will get to the bottom of it. What is your Ingame name?
View user profile

Re: Player experience.

on Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:53 pm
I don't honestly want to get the dude in trouble. Out of the few that were online, he seemed to be the only one really doing anything at the time. I've done superadmin work on highly populated servers before, and I guess I'm a bit opinionated in that regard. I know you guys have a rather... odd system and way of doing things, and it is something that I'm having to adjust to as a player. People buying their admin status instead of earning it is still something that boggles me a bit.

Since I've had time to calm down a bit, I'm guessing that the guy who was handling me was highly overwhelmed. If I have any further concerns, I'll PM you about them. I'm not one for slandering names or calling people out in a public space, as it's something I feel should be done in private with the correct parties involved.

My in-game name is Perc.
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum