View previous topicGo downView next topic
View user profile

Re: Talk to Conwell Directly here

on Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:39 pm
Emily Exploded Me after I kill her In the purge Is this Admin abuse conwell? [Tue 07/19/2016 22:36:03] (ULX) Emily (STEAM_0:0:151306872) (76561198262879472) (coowner) (weapon_physgun) (Freedom Fighters) (150h, 0a) ran ULX command "ulx explode Cheese" pale
View user profile

on Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:40 pm
Also She exploded me for no reason at all

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

View user profile

on Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:29 pm
Hey I was wondering what the prices were for all ranks like overseer almost owner asst owner and ect. Please message me on steam I am an admin in your server I wanted to donate for almost owner just wondering the price for it.
View user profile

on Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:30 pm
[/hide]
View user profile

on Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:44 am
Please read this and answer it because I really want to know them before I play the server, I could ask a staff member on the server but I a lot of times don't have the time to do that

http://code3gaming.forumotion.com/t312-the-server-s-rules
View user profile

on Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:53 am
Also where is the staff application?
View user profile

on Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:08 pm
Yamato-San wrote:Hello Conwell. Today is the 07/12/15 and I would like to report a huge mass RDM in which hundreds of people were killing each other in a mass rampage. There was an admin on, his name was Chaos and he sat there doing nothing, or what appeared to be nothing until very late into the rampage. I am politely asking for more staff to be or, or perhaps at the very least more staff. Thank you. -Yamato-San.
i assure you, if a mass rdm occured, i took care of it.
- Discorded Chaos
View user profile

on Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:12 pm
Conwell, i donated for joker, can you get on tonight or tomorrow and gimme it thx
- Discorded Chaos
View user profile

on Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:07 pm
Can we setup CatWoman class for me? Like we talked about you msg me on steam when ready or if possible
View user profile

Applying for RESPECTED

on Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:30 pm
This is just my application for respected. I'm too broke to use $10 on a steam card.
I've been playing C3 ever since Kyleoh8 started playing. We looked for a new server together and we started off just regular players on the Rockford map. He is now an Admin.

Sadly, I've been wanting to apply as one of the staff but nothing too high. I supposed being Respected was good enough, I just couldn't get in contact with you lately. At first I heard we needed 3+ Refers for Respected so I eventually started inviting all of my friends. Right now I have 9 refers. I think they removed that so I may just request it directly from you Conwell.

Thanks, El Chapo.

**EDIT**
Thank you for the new rank. I will accept this responsibility and care to those in need of my help.
View user profile

on Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:57 pm
This is my promotion application, as I have seen it done on other forums, I decided to do it here.
Although I am a paid Admin, I have a vast amount of experience as a Staff member.
I was Moderator on two TTT servers
I was a Co-Owner on 1 Dark RP Server and Admin on 3 others
I was a Moderator of a Kingdom RP server
I have more experience, but I cannot remember it all
I don't know if you think so, but I think I have been meeting expectations of qualification for a higher Staff Rank
I think a good staff member remains UNBIASED in ALL situations, and should be on duty and should not abuse, WHY I think I should be promoted is stated down below, there is something negative though, but it led to a positive.
I have a lot of time on the server
I came back from a week ban, so I know what NOT to do.
I know how to deal with situations and how to be completely unbiased
I may be young, but I know how to do a lot of things as staff
Please consider this!
From,
Shamrock/Lucher
View user profile

on Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:45 am
Conwell = Lyfe, even though I was banned for no reason XD
View user profile

on Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:01 am
Conwell its me iisavage and one of your staff members banned me for staff disrespect and I'm sure you know I never disrespect staff but this kid was like 12 with to much power and I told him to leave me alone because I took this shipment then I gave it back and he kept accusing me of taking It I told him I gave it back and he kept jailing me phys gun abusing me and when I had enough I told him to kill his self and he became triggered and he banned me for staff disrespect and another staff member was telling him hes is over reacting can you unban me because I'm pretty sure he perm banned me and I really like your server can you please help me the guy that banned me was c3 Grape Can you unban me please I wanna get on and play my steam 64 id is STEAM_0:0:146566251
View user profile

on Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:32 am
conwell i got perma banned by ace batman for no reason and i was going to donate for superadmin but i can't now Sad
View user profile

on Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:38 am
staff members on here SUCK
View user profile

on Sat May 06, 2017 12:54 pm
My computer is broken Sad
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum