View previous topicGo downView next topic
VortexPlaysOnPC

Staff Application for Code3Gaming DarkRP Server

on Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:49 am
Ok so I have to admit the old application I submitted on the server was exactly poop. So, here is my new one now featuring an outline! Very Happy

IGN(In Game Username):VortexPlays

How long do you play on Code3gaming?:4+ hours a day

What staff position would you like on Code3gaming's DarkRp server?: I would like Mod, Admin or anything that the staff could agree with and accept.

Maturity:7.5/10 I like jokes I really do, but if they are very offensive or racist I will not enjoy them. I usually am very serious but can go for a laugh sometimes.

Location/Time Zone: I live in the central part of the United States in the beautiful state of Missouri. Our time zone is the central time zone similar to the city of Chicago.

Why do you think you should join Code3gaming's staff?:I think I should join Code3gaming's staff because I would like to have the ability to help the server improve instead of seeing it die of hackers and other type of exploiters and jerks that might corrupt the server.

Do you have a Microphone:YASS

Have you ever been banned:No whatsoever

Have you had other experience on previous servers:I have never been any type of staff servers at all but I bet it will be fun to learn!

Conclusion: So there is my application I hope I get thanks for reading and I hope I get in
View user profile

Re: Staff Application for Code3Gaming DarkRP Server

on Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:59 pm
IGN: Evilfett
How long do you play on Code3gaming? 1 day
What staff position would you like on Code3gaming's DarkRp server? Member
Maturity:7
Location/Time Zone: I live in california and the time zone is pacific time
Why do you think you should join Code3gaming's staff?: I think i should be staff because im always on gmod and i always play on this server.
Do you have a Microphone: Yes
Have you ever been banned: No I have not been Banned
Have you had other experience on previous servers: No I have not i thought it would be fun to have member to help out.
View user profile

staff?

on Sat May 23, 2015 7:19 am
Highly mature (except when it comes to drugs)
IGN:Foxy the irish Fox
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum