View previous topicGo downView next topic
View user profile

KingCourier's Huge Abuse Case.

on Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:42 am
Alright so here are the stats on his abuse and all the other things he did.
He abused by slaying Natsu 47 time, no that isn't a typo, FORTY SEVEN times.
He was allowing players to mass RDM and people who didn't want to "play" were also being RDM'd. If any admin tried to make them stop they were told to "fuck off because they were having fun"
He spammed disrespect a total of 9 times.
He continued to harass me even after I asked him to stop 4 times
Interrupted Turks RP multiple times by bring a bunch of admins into his base, spawning props and having them spawn props, including cars
He used the tab menu to god, then ungod me so he could RDM me while he and I were both on duty
He RDA'd on duty once.
He disrespected players by saying "Neither can your mom on this dick"

All of this and more at http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198155076131/screenshots/?appid=4000
View user profile

Re: KingCourier's Huge Abuse Case.

on Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:54 pm
#DemoteKingCourier
View user profile

on Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:01 am
#DemoteKingCourier Smile
View user profile

on Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:20 pm
I can honestly say king has helped me in the past sorry if i get on any bad sides here
View user profile

on Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:38 am
Ya king is nice he helps me and I help him. I haven't seen him abuse.
View user profile

on Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:22 am
#kingcouriershouldstay if you are with kingcourier i started the hash tag for king to stay on instagram
View user profile

on Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:05 pm
King has false ban me and an admin about hmmm 4 times now like really you guys should trust c3 as he is Co-Owner and has more trust worthy facts

Last edited by C3 Snaketamer on Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : He said the wrong rank, soo you're welcome :D)
View user profile

on Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:22 pm
Dcal if you haven't seen him abuse, then click the link to. They're shots... soooo you have now! Very Happy
View user profile

on Wed May 25, 2016 7:04 pm
Oh I remember him when I was moderator before you could buy it he was super admin, he got banned when I got admin then while I was super admin he came on the server with an alt, conwell unbanned him and tried to give him super admin back, my an alot of the good staff went to conwell and said he shouldn't get his rank back right away so he got moderator, sad thing is not long after did I get reports of him rdming users, I brought him many times trying to talk to him but he kept returning himself so he clearly an abusing brat that needs to get his way or he whines to conwell and gets unbanned and his rank back. If I was conwell I would draw the line and keep him banned and remove him from my steam list. It's sad to see bad staff and I honestly wish I was still with the community as a staff member but I am permanently banned from the server for abuse (reported by rule breakers and King)
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum