View previous topicGo downView next topic
View user profile

King Courier Punishment Request

on Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:27 pm
Okay so we already talked about this IG, but you know, i get banned for 1440 because i gave someone compensation for giving them a false rule that i was told by rat or craft.

By now you are thinking, "OH YOU ARE JUST BUTTHURT CUZ U GOT BUNNED HERHER" well no, I was going to take a stand but i confronted him ingame and he tried to blackmail me and i kept my ground and got banned, i'm still taking my ground but I don't think king can try and take my right here.

Just because draft Screenshotted my giving weed On duty, you don't know the story, I can tell you, The guys i were helping were "friends" with draft and to "bust" me but I offered them weed, they didn't ask, I was compensating them because i gave them a false rule as i said in the beginning because i gave them a false rule after asking rat, and that was long before i figured out how to copy the rules because i was in the wrong resolution for the MOTD and now have it in my Notepad++
                                            |                                                                                         
V

Needless to say, King also crashed the server with manhax, i hope he was dealt with, but you know, still got out of it, he was banned, came on an alt, still got away with it.

He ever tries to mention name changes???!! Ignore it, smoke does it all the time to catch people, and then he claims, "Well idk if ur rdming!!" Well you if thats the case how come you don't know Draft abuses me in plain sight? Yeah i thought so... You disrespect, false jailed two people, and then Blackmail kicks in "We will send proof if you dont drop it" << SITUATION...

Speaking of draft, why the fuck is he not in trouble for some shit he does....

I get in trouble for 3 weed, WITHIN REASON, and then King abuses after i get banned and then noclips off duty, i had a person on the inside and sent 1 part of proof to conwell/Smoke, also that person is someone who was falsely jailed and some people aren't on your side anymore as they used to... Maybe you should think before you speak, you leak all over the server with your shit you smear all over the server, maybe you should stop being such a hypocrite.

I have banned 6 people a day on the server when i first got my admin for a few days, then realized its time for me to have a break, and when i do be the chill admin, people fuck me over for being nice...

Trust the person just banned for 3 weed within a reasonable spawn in... OOOOR trust the person that has been banned 6 times permanently, Oh yeah, and dont fall for his shit, you will be on his side until he gets you fucked over...

King is the new Snake and he complained about smoke.. he is worse than both combined to be honest.... You may be right on some parts, but completely wrong on others.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=597390828 further proof will be added.

Last edited by Meth/Brutus on Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:01 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot proof, Further proof will be added.)
View user profile

Re: King Courier Punishment Request

on Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:32 pm
First of all, he isn't the new me, he's the one that started the rumor I abuse, because I tried to punish him. Second, I totally agree with you, but he has some relationship with Conwell that I don't understand, and so he wont be punished, hell he'll probably try to get you punished somehow because you posted this. I'll send Conwell the links to this, and the other complaints, good luck buddy. Smile
View user profile

on Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:33 pm
Exactly, i was only saying that because i heard it from someone that hated  you, "King is the new Snake" <--- Accidently put conwell xD cuz i was thinking of him and was typing fast

Thanks for the help

Last edited by Meth/Brutus on Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ACCIDENTLY PUT CONWELL ISNTEAD OF SNAKE)
View user profile

on Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:34 pm
First i have proof of what you did so before you complain about someting make sure you have yout facts stright. Also you should of been banned a while ago.
View user profile

on Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:35 pm
I have video proof of what you did and you were told if you were caught admin abusing again you were going to get banned.

Last edited by FsG TurkeySub on Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user profile

on Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:55 pm
Who are you talking to? If you have video evidence you should give it to Conwell.
View user profile

on Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:13 pm
I told Meth to tell conwell i have video proof of Meth Abusing his admin and he didn't care and he didn't tell him.
View user profile

on Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:56 pm
Ill post the Videos of Meth's Admin abuse in here after i upload the videos to my alt account.
Just an update, The video is at 56% and ill be uploading it soon. If you feel like you need to see the whole video from start to finish ill sure send it to you. Smile
But i will worn you i do say some stuff that will make some people mad because i was speaking my mind when i was getting threaten with a BAN from meth. So if you sure do need to see the 2hrs and 30 mins of video ill gladly send it as well.
View user profile

on Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:09 am

Give some time for the video to get its better quality
View user profile

on Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:15 pm
Turkey, our rules are not complete, I do not know if that is a rule honestly, I know cops can't build in outside bases, so yes you should ask Conwell, HOWEVER not all of our rules are stated in the MOTD, yes it is dumb, but it's true, and you have to understand that. If you don't like it, talk to Conwell about it. Conwell isn't going to get on and explain every rule to you, we have to go off of what we have heard before, not even the admins have something that tells us every rule to the T, so we improvise. Also staff supervisors are just like normal admins when it comes to players =/. Also, I observed you breaking some rules, No-Collide abuse, Disrespect (This wasn't anything big, I'm being picky.), intentionally ignoring admins. ALSO I see Gen breaking rules, unjailing people he didn't jail (This is very wrong.) and throwing an admin for no reason multiple times. Conwell isn't going to get on the server for one person every time you get mad at an admin, that is why he has ranks so we can do things our self. Once again, because you don't seem to understand, not all our rules are on the MOTD, it isn't a very good system, but it is how we do things, if you want it to change you talk to Conwell, you don't complain to the admins that are trying to do their job the best they can without a clear MOTD stating every rule. Overall the only abuse I see is a small mistake, which is the jailing without a timer, you are right to be angry about that. Have fun, and keep trying to get Conwell to make a complete MOTD. Smile
View user profile

on Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:55 pm
You know what i wish Conwell accepted friend requests from people that didn't give him money because i have sent him 5 friend requests and all 5 and been declined and when i do say i have video proof of an admin abuser to an admin and or up they said "i'll tell Conwell and if i see you on the server i'll get him on to talk to you about the abuse. Also i have sent him many messages on IG telling him i have found someone admin abusing and he never reply's... Isn't that weird??? Well if you want to fix a broken server just stop trying i guess.
View user profile

on Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:01 pm
Also it wasn't Gen that unjailed me it was meth the moment gen picked meth up meth unjailed me
View user profile

on Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:19 pm
Well this is the last thing i'm going to say because the whole admin system is totally fucked up. For one you have admins that are 8-15 years old. The moment you piss them off they will ban/kick you, I have seen this before. IDK who the admin was or the person that got kicked/banned because i wasn't recording/streaming at the time. Also Most of the little kids don't even know the rules at all they make some up as they go, and i have seen Meth do this countless times. that is why after this went down Meth just stayed clear away from me until he called me a faggot and said "I must get beat up a lot in school". And yes i do have video proof. I record every time i'm on the server after i saw how much abuse goes on.
Snake you cant even talk about me/gen breaking rules because when you and I were friends and built a base i saw you break so many rules its not even funny. But seeing how we were friends i wasn't going to say anything. But being told "Just because i'm angry that an admin was abusing his power, Conwell wasn't going to get on to explain the rules to everyone that complains about the rules" That just makes the person playing on the server really upset and unwanted in the server, also tell the person that the "OWNER DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THE SERVER". Also the main reason to have a server is for your's and other peoples enjoyment, So if i'm just going to be told to listen to an admins word then they can make a shit ton of false rules, because i'm guessing there is no admin sit down being told what the rules are and how they should follow them when they buy admin. So unless the next words that come from you are "Sorry" then i'm done listening to you. That's all.
View user profile

on Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:38 pm
I'm not sorry for shit, it isn't my server, the mistakes are not mine, so I have nothing to be sorry about. I'm not saying you should leave the server, you are an active member and you bring good (SOMETIMES BAD) attention to the server, but if you don't like the system, don't like the rules, don't like the owner, and don't like most of the admins, then why are you on the server? Just to complain? Also since we don't have specific rules, we usually go with the highest rank admin on gets final say, which was Smoke, and Gen is under him, so that means it is a rule to be enforced. Even if Conwell doesn't show it much, he cares about the server, he goes far to easy on the abusive admins, but that's about it, don't listen to me, I don't care, but I'm telling the truth.
View user profile

on Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:26 am
Going to clear some stuff up. Never did i say i didn't like conwell all i said is i don't like how he is handling it. The Rules are shit and most people would agree. The person that made them took no time to do it. If i were given 30+minutes i could make better rules for the server. I stay around because the classes are good and for some of the people that are on the server. So that's all.

Also If Smoke was complaining about my base being there as mayor then why didn't he come and talk to me about it? Why send a admin to deal with it? What i think is Cocaine bitched to Meth about it and Meth was like ill handle it. Because im going to talk to Smoke when i get on tomorrow and show him this video and ask him if he had any complaints and if he said no i didn't then meth was lying about every and then that would be ADMIN ABUSE!
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum