View previous topicGo downView next topic
View user profile

Rumple Foreskin's moderator/admin/superadmin application.

on Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:56 am
Steam Name : Rumple Foreskin
Steam ID :STEAM_0:1:50988784
Current Hours on The Server: Like 4-6 months :/
Experience as Administrator : I have been a moderator/admin/super admin/faggot on many servers in gmod, specifically 1 was called instant reality gaming (They're shit don't join). But ya, I also manage my own gmod darkrp server. It sucks, but ya know.
Experience with Sourcemod : Wtf is sourcemod again?
Your Timezone : Central time zone

Do you own and use a microphone :Yes

Please Leave A Reason As To Why You Believe You Deserve The Position You Are Applying For - I was a superadmin and many other ranks (Stated before) on many many gmod darkrp servers, along with sandbox. I honestly think I deserve this position because of how shit the community has gotten. Just go onto the server for like 2 hours and tell me about the rdm, rda, and other rules that are broken. For the past 3 days I have also been on the server and seen about, 3-4 admins be banned for abuse. Ya that's right, abuse. I don't think any other admin (Except Draft because he's a savage) has done anything about it, or even thought it was a bad thing. Sad With me being admin/moderator/superadmin (Honestly idgaf what rank I get if so) I can stop these types of things, and ban/kick the rulebreakers. Thanks for listening, and butsecs.
View user profile

Re: Rumple Foreskin's moderator/admin/superadmin application.

on Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:44 am
Ok that whole thing seems like a bit bs to me but I mean I can't really do anything about it brings that I clicked you from the server yesterday for exploiting a party glitch so if you sit there and exploit a party glitch then we can't trust you so.
View user profile

on Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:45 am
We will talk about it later when I am home and when k get on.
View user profile

on Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:14 am
See now here's the part about that. You abuse as an admin. I show exploits in the server Razz. Ya see kinda where i'm going at with this. The server is lucky i'm one of the only ones that knows about it, otherwise it would go from hell, to worse. Maybe Mr.conwell and I can discuss this glitch, and he will get soon to fixing it somehow.

EDIT: Oh, forgot to mention. You're 1 superadmin. Just an individual superadmin (You bought). Now here's the thing. If you were like maybe a rank higher, I would have the slightest bit of intimidation from you. But since you arent even a head admin, or staff supervisor, there is no intimidation here. Now here's the deal. Stop acting like you rule EVERYTHING. You rule nothing, accept a small portion of administration to the server. In which can he easily used against you. We can either be friends, like we were when we met. OR we can be enemies. Your choice RC. I'm perfectly fine either way.
View user profile

on Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:51 am
Well you see I don't abuse for one and for two I do understand that I have a portion of administration on the server but you see rumple, you don't understand that the small portion of my administration is enough to ban you from the server. If I ban you your little side kick draft can't do anything because he would get ban for unbanning someone. So if you want to keep being a dick to me then I can easily change your fun rumble. I'm not trying to be intimidating, I just want you and other people realize that I am a superadmin and I do my job and i take my job serious.
View user profile

on Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:58 pm
Get on the teamspeak server. Lets settle this shit.
View user profile

on Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:55 pm
Hey how about we mature a little guys? Anyway, we don't do apply for staff anymore, so this is sorta pointless. Also, you do abuse BTW Very Happy. Please don't be so rude to the players, it isn't any of your business if he wants to try to apply.
View user profile

on Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:31 am
Snake you got your self perm ban and up ban from the server for abusing and never doing your job so maybe you should learn to help the server a little.
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum