View previous topicGo downView next topic
View user profile

Mr.Jack Abuse

on Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:12 pm
So I don't know where to start. First of all Mr.Jack raided the pd repeatedly, He raided the pd then less than 10 minutes later he raided again, and then less than 10 minutes later he raided again. All three times with a group of people. And when I told him he can't do that he did not respond. After that someone else was raiding and I died and came back and Mr.Jack countered. Right about after he adverted counter I killed the raiders. When I looked around the corner he was there with another person. So I shot and killed him and his partner but in the process killed one of my fellow pd members. I killed him and his partner because there is a sign in the front room of the pd that Kos/Aos if in back. Then after I killed them Mr.jacks partner said that I had nlred and rdmed.
I did rdm a fellow cop and should have been jailed. But Mr.jack banned me for mass rdm and nlr. I never broke nlr when that happened. I died and came back during that raid because the rules say I  can go back to the pd if I died during a raid. So Mr.jack falsely banned me of mass rdm and nlr. The ban was only for two hours but I still should not have been banned.
Mr.jack profile link: steamcommunity.com/id/87760068/
My steam profile link:  steamcommunity.com/id/12671299
(Btw I can't post links.)
View user profile

Re: Mr.Jack Abuse

on Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:19 pm
AGREEE
HE WAS RWE/RWD me
(Random Wand Expelliarmus or Random Wand Disarm)
View user profile

Re: Mr.Jack Abuse

on Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:58 pm
OK, I'll check it out Smile If you aren't unbanned by tomorrow the ban was valid.
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum