View previous topicGo downView next topic
View user profile

The Grumpy Gorilla's Staff application

on Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:02 am
IGN(In Game Username):My user name is The Grumpy Gorilla but if I RP its Chip The Cannibal

How long do you play on Code3gaming?:well after march break is over 4 hours a day but during march break probably like 12 hours a day

What staff position would you like on Code3gaming's DarkRp server?:Well if I could be a mod that would be great!

Maturity:8/10 when being an admin

Location/Time Zone: Pacific Time (US & Canada) in ontario where it is really cold in winter but hot in the summer/spring(When it stops being winter-_-)
Why do you think you should join Code3gaming's staff?:Well the total of RDM and NLR in this server is through the roof like I got RDMed 27 times in this server and I want to put a stop to it
Do you have a Microphone:Yes I have a microphone

Have you ever been banned:Not that I know of no

Have you had other experience on previous servers:I had some experience with some other server and man they were bad

Conclusion: Well thats my Staff application I hope you guys like what you see(Not in a gay way o.o)

(The Grumpy Gorilla)

VortexPlaysOnPC

STOP USING MY OUTLINE

on Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:22 pm
This is my outline that I made its not yours stop using it.
View user profile

Re: The Grumpy Gorilla's Staff application

on Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:27 am
I'm sorry but I thought this one was the original staff application thing I wouldn't think you would mind me using it.....
View user profile

on Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:28 am
I just looked at recent staff applications and I thought yours was really good I'm sorry if I made you upset
VortexPlaysOnPC

on Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:17 pm
It's K just ask next time.
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum