Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Nill Bye The Guience Scy

Application for Admin/Mod Empty Application for Admin/Mod

Tue May 17, 2016 1:15 pm
PS>> IM 13
IGN : Kronus

How long you been with Code3Gaming : 1.5 year

Have you been have kicks/bans/warns : No.

Reason : Somethimes, After school (IN NYC) there are no admins and lots of RDM's and rule breakers. Also, I want to be able to get rid of the plauge of trollers and annoying people on the servers (those who rdm and break rules)
Will I abuse my powers : No, thats not the point of having powers, its to ensure peace and rule on the server.

Do you been with Axxis Gaming too? : No.

What you do when an player break NLR? : Check logs, if they Nlr and did not revenge kill, let him off with a warning. If he did revenge kill o do something retarded, like Nlr during raid, then Jail. next time,  a ban.
What you do when an player RDMed an other player : I check the logs and if the person did RDM, I would also give him/her an warning.

What you do when an player threats the server : Insta-ban or Call Higher Rank Admin.

What you do when an player prop kill? :Sit, and ask him if he did, and check logs. Then if he lies, kick, if he doesnt, Jail.

What if you see someone telling the ECON Password : Kick, then ask admin to possible ban.

What if you see an illegal base? : Sit, then ask him to delete, if he runs, delete on my own.
What if you see someone disrespecting an admin in OOC : I would mute/gags him, He does it again, He gets kicked.

What if you see someone using something that can be only used by admins : Drop or SLAYY
I love the server, and i play a lot. Im King Yeezus's Steam Friend. IGN is Kronus, or Karma, i might change. Steam id is "STEAM_1:1:129190692" Thanks if you see this!! Please Accept my request. afro  I can be found in game with the Medic Player model and Aftro head and Bomb head, and the tube.

Last edited by Dope on Tue May 17, 2016 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : change colors)
Nill Bye The Guience Scy

Application for Admin/Mod Empty Re: Application for Admin/Mod

bump
Nill Bye The Guience Scy

BUMP
Nill Bye The Guience Scy

buuuuuuuump (Plz see this)
Nill Bye The Guience Scy

Tue May 17, 2016 1:18 pm
nope u dont take these anymore fak
shiiiiii
nspgrage81

Thu May 26, 2016 2:03 pm
hi i would like to apply to be an admin/mod here is what im all about ...
i am a 15 yoar old canadian boy and i love gmod but more i love dark rp

How long you been with Code3Gaming : 1- 2 years i played on this server on my old account and forgot the password so now im playing on this new account

Have you been have kicks/bans/warns : 1 kick i think for something i did not do

Reason : I love playing dark rp until i run into trolls and people who dond rp and just break rules. i look forward to bringing them to justice. I will not abuse my powers as i hate other admins who do

Do you been with Axxis Gaming too? : No.

What you do when an player break NLR? : Check logs, if they Nlr and did not revenge kill, let him off with a warning. If he did revenge kill o do something retarded, like Nlr during raid, then Jail. next time, kick / ban.
What you do when an player RDMed an other player : I check the logs and if the person did RDM, I would also give him/her an warning if they have been doing it a lot then i jail / kick / ban.

What you do when an player threats the server : Call Higher Rank Admin.

What you do when an player prop kill? :Sit, ask , and check logs. Then if he lies, kick, if he doesnt, Jail. if he has a record of that then a ban

What if you see someone telling the ECON Password :gag / kick, then ask admin to possible ban.

What if you see an illegal base? : Sit, then ask him to delete, if he dosnt then i will delete it myself.

What if you see someone disrespecting an admin in OOC : I would mute/gags him, He does it again, He gets kicked.

What if you see someone using something that can be only used by admins : ask them how they got it then to drop it if not i will slay / kick
my steam id is STEAM_0:0:156065201 you can add me on steam if you would like to further this application for admin / mod thanks : )

STRIKER

Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:33 pm
PS>> Im 15
IGN : STRIKER

How long you been with Code3Gaming :2 years  

Have you been have kicks/bans/warns : If you check my acc time it will say i wont have much time but thats because there was a corrupt admin who was later taken off position, but he banned me and a few of my other friends on the other acc. That acc's in game name was CodeX if anyone remembers.

Reason : Being ban by a corrupt admin made me want to make sure things like that don't happen again to unsuspecting people, and i will try to make sure they dont get banned and lose all of their progress over something that they did not do.

Do you been with Axxis Gaming too? : No

What you do when an player break NLR? : Bring him and hear both sides of the story. Then i will warn and jail them, if it continues warn again. If it happens again, ban for 1-2 days.

What you do when an player RDMed an other player : Bring them (the rdmer and rdmed person) to a sit and hear what happened. i would warn the rdmer for RDM/Mass RDM.

What you do when an player threats the server : verbal warining. if it continues warn.

What you do when an player prop kill? : warn for prop kill and jail them

What if you see someone telling the ECON Password : Report them to higher up and gag them

What if you see an illegal base? : verbal warning to fix it. if they dont warn and force remove contraband prop.

What if you see someone using something that can be only used by admins : Ask them where they got it/Who gave it to them.

Additional: I relly hope i get accepted to stop rule breakers in their tracks! my steam ID is STEAM_0:0:82574852
Please contact me if you have any questions about my application!
SavagePanda
SavagePanda

Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:29 am
Sorry We Do Not Accept Applications Thank You And Goodbye
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum