Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Mario Bravado
Mario Bravado

Unban Appeal Empty Unban Appeal

Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:04 am
Hi, I was banned for a month by C3 Broski, for litteraly killing 2 guys in crossfire, and he said I've been MassRDM'ing but really, they have been real scenario's the first scenario that happened was there were these 3 guys, one of the guys shot me in the head after I blew up his friends vehicle, after he shot me with a load weapon that sounded like a sniper rifle, I pulled out my minigun and kill them, then his friends shot me and I killed them as well, the second scenario, was I was just released from a sit from the last occurrence that happened and I said I would mug them so I did, and I killed the first guy because I clearly said move =KOS in chat and he moved, after I killed him, I killed his two party members by accident because they were behind the person I mugged, than a cop (C3 Tiger,) attempted to use his taser on me, while I was jumping around, so when he missed, I killed him with my Mini-gun, than I was taked into a sit, and I told he admin (C3 Broski) all what happene, of course he didnt believe me, and he put me through this speach saying, oh I've just given' you small punishments, and several warnings' wasting my time for like 5 minutes and kept saying the same thing over and over, than after that some stupid theif with a sniper kept shooting at me while I was in my call, so I shot him with my sniper through the cell to get him to stop, and he died, than everyone else, was insulting me in the chat, saying Suck my ass Mario, and insulting me, and than after some more talking about THE EXACT SAME THING, for another 5 minutes I was banned for 44 Thousand minutes, with a message at the end of the ban saying, banned for a month or something like that, and a smily face at the end like C3 Broski was happy that I was finally banned and that he had ruined the rest of my december by leaving me with nothing to do for another month, the smily faces were like this Smile), I am sorry for some mis-understanding that C3 Broski, and the 4 other people were having but they seriously need to read the rules, because I just got banned for a month for litteraly having 1 accident, and like 1 other act of self defence, I am sorry for my actions that i've done (1 Accident) and I promise, I will never do them again, all I wish is that I get un-banned from the server, so I have something else to do this december, or at least please lower my ban time, thank you and goodbye, also my steam id is (STEAM_0:1:102713285) and thank you for reading my 9000 year Unban appeal.
Mario Bravado
Mario Bravado

Unban Appeal Empty Re: Unban Appeal

Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:34 am
Also, C3 Broski didnt check logs 1 time after the event happened, and apparently just because I killed 2 people in crossfire, I get banned for a month? I dont that that's how it used to go, and C3 Broski wasn't even there when the event happened, so I dont think C3 Broski, had the right to ban me, at least for that long, leaving me with nothing else to do for the rest of the 4 weeks my ban has left
SavagePanda
SavagePanda

Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:36 am
Not going to ask again FOLLOW THE DAM FORMAT!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum