View previous topicGo downView next topic
View user profile

Urban Appeal - Yeezus.

on Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:14 pm
1. Username On Steam:Dank Raphael

2. Username In Game: Yeezus.

3. Username Of Staff Member That Banned You: Boi ( I don't remember his full name but i think can know who he is)

4. Their Steam ID:(I don't know )

5. Your Steam ID:steamcommunity.com/id/RafaelRafaa/

6. Reason Of Ban: Prop Minge

7. How Long Were You Banned: Doesn't show how long

8. Why Should We Unban You Or Why Do You Believe Your Ban Was False: I believe this was a false ban because before it happened i got kicked for the same reason that was also false. I was a hobo and started building in front of the PD and there was another hobo by my side that had already some stuff built. I placed a couch, a box and a textscreen (none of them were blocking the other hobo's stuff). He started talking to me about his "business" as a hobo( getting donations) and was telling me to move , i didn't want to move so i stayed there. This discussion continued for quite some time and then he killed me and blocked my props and text screen , i called a staff member he came his props were removed and i resumed my rp but it happened again he blocked my props i called a staff member i think he didn't know what else he could do on that situation and he just told me "Block his props too" i stayed there for some time and when the other guy pissed me again i did it i blocked the props. after that i got rimed 3 times by him , reported it , nothing happened , and i got kicked came back on the server started talking to the staff member that kicked me (Boi ) i had the intention to stop because i didn't want to get banned but i turned my away (didn't run from the sit) and said " fuck off but ok then.." and got frozen and banned.

9.Any Proof Showing Your Ban Was False: I didn't record it or took screenshots

10. Anything Else You Would Like To Add To Support Your Application: I've been playing on this server for a long time , since it had the purge and also i know the rules , Never got in trouble on the server i believe this is the first time something like this happens. the "prop minge" happened because i got really frustrated the other guy was doing it and the staff member i called didn't do nothing about it.
View user profile

Re: Urban Appeal - Yeezus.

on Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:18 pm
EDIT:

5. Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:80396345

Sorry about this error.
View user profile

Re: Urban Appeal - Yeezus.

on Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:45 pm
Who was the staff member that said block him back?
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum