View previous topicGo downView next topic
View user profile

Admin Abuse - Report

on Mon May 22, 2017 1:36 pm
I don't know whether there is a specific forum part for this or a template.

I've been playing on the server for a while with my friends and we've kept constantly having trouble with the SA - Dylan Rurk.
He has constantly harassed us and he kept shooting at us, ramming us in the car and then blaming us and when he shot at us and we killed him he called the admins to try and get us jailed.
After this he has also been abusing, he player dissed me and my friends SenorBruce and SilentStalker (used to be a mod). He then accused my friend of attempt RDM when he had a hit and he set his HP back to 100, I called him out for this and told him to set his HP back to 52 what it was and I notified the other admin 'Aero OG Memes' and told him everything that Dylan had been doing. During the time I was trying to speak with Memes, Dylan constantly kept flying over to us so he had to move to various locations, he also kept spectating me while I was talking to Memes. The constant abuse from him has been annoying me and my friends and even Memes. I would like action to be taken on this and to hopefully have Dylan demoted from his current rank.
View user profile

Re: Admin Abuse - Report

on Mon May 22, 2017 5:24 pm
Hello, I will talk to Aero OG Memes, but for further action to be taken other than more watch on him, you will have to provide evidence if you have any. Leave any evidence on this post (Leave a Link). Thank you!
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum