View previous topicGo downView next topic
View user profile

Admin Application

on Sat May 23, 2015 5:11 pm
IGN(In Game Username): Douglas Guy Goon

How long do you play on Code3gaming?: Weekdays 4PM-10PM Weekends- Pretty much all day.

What staff position would you like on Code3gaming's DarkRp server?: Honestly i am Looking to be an admin i would like to Train all new staff so that they can understand how the whole process works.

Location/Time Zone: Central Time Zone

Why do you think you should join Code3gaming's staff?: I feel as if the skills i have from former staff management of 3 years i just want to help the community out in any way i can i have already started as a user helping players understand the rules of the server before they begin paying.

Do you have a Microphone: Yes i do and its a high quality mic.

Have you ever been banned: No i would never do anything to jeopardize my job or the communities reputation.

Have you had other experience on previous servers: Yes i was staff manager for assassin gaming a former rp community i managed around 80 to 150 staff at a time.

Conclusion: I really want to to get accepted and get started training all the new staff that comes in and work with the higher up staff to figure out solutions to make the average player enjoy his/her gameplay so much more.
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum