View previous topicGo downView next topic
View user profile

Unban Appeal

on Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:00 pm
I woke up one morning and decided to play some free rp and i joined the server to find that rashawn was also playing on the server and i decided i was going to go to him and talk about the fact that u are able to spawn in op weapons as a staff member when talking about this i used the ragin bull as my example that u can spawn in weapons and so when i was done with it i droped the weapon for him to confinscate it and i changed to my joker class when i did this he said "just use it its only one life" So him being a higher staff memeber i thought well if its fine with him he his my higher up so i picked it up and walked off and we were just standing around and i was talking to him and telling him that i dont want to get banned for useing this and at that moment he took a screen shot of this insident and i am very curious to why it takes him 4 mounths to report somthing he told me to do and then i get banned for 5 days i feel like if it took 4 mounths to report this that it should already have been delt with if it was such a big deal i did not kill people i disposed of the weapon directly after he took a screen shot and i finished telling him why i do not want to use it for the consiquenses if u do feel i need to stay banned for what i have done i am alright with that but like i said if he wanted it done he could ave taken care of it himself he is a co owner Evil or Very Mad
View user profile

Re: Unban Appeal

on Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:03 pm
Ban Appeal Accepted
Of course your claims will not be taken in, but the fact this happened months ago and never reported is a very good question. Because this is your first time getting in trouble on behavior like this you will be unbanned within the next 48 Hours.
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum