View previous topicGo downView next topic
View user profile

A Few Ideas to Make the Server Better

on Sun May 24, 2015 6:38 pm
Hello fellow gamers,

Recently I was banned for an hour for "RDM." I didn't RDM at all, but it seems someone of power thought I had for some reason. I had no warning of being kicked whatsoever. I thought I could suggest the idea here that people in powerful positions should pull you aside more often and explain what you did wrong instead of just flat out banning for however long they feel necessary. I feel like more understanding staff members would make the server better. This way, when you accidentally RDM or you made a mistake, there would be a nice, understanding staff member to pull you out of the action and explain what you did wrong. If the actions were to continue, then I think a ban would be an available option to put into place. You could make something like a staff handbook to put these rules forth.

Another thing I would like to bring up is the fact people PAY for staff. Staff members shouldn't pay money to be staff on the servers. They should be QUALIFIED. I understand that they can/will be demoted if they abuse their power, but you would have a whole lot less of staff abuse if you had people that earned their way up to the top instead of merely paying a few bucks to get some power. Maybe there should be a rank lower than mod that can kick, slay, or whatever small utility commands are out there. This rank would require you to pass an application (maybe a series of questions regarding to the rules?). This rank would also give players an opportunity to donate and help the servers out a bit. The rank could last a month or permanently.

These are just a few of my ideas to make the server better. Add me on steam if you have any questions.

Thanks for reading,

Alex
(Diablobuster)
View user profile

Re: A Few Ideas to Make the Server Better

on Mon May 25, 2015 8:43 pm
Thank you for your ideas and thank you for the time you spent making the post they will be looked over and thought about thank you sir and enjoy your time on g3
memesasdfa

on Tue May 26, 2015 12:12 pm
Honestly, We should just add an extended VIP class for all the people who bought Staff and let them have votekick, etc. They can earn staff back if they apply. On that note, please remove payed for staff. Please. PLEASE
View user profilehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciPu4DnKBuM

on Tue May 26, 2015 12:13 pm
memesasdfa wrote:Honestly, We should just add an extended VIP class for all the people who bought Staff and let them have votekick, etc. They can earn staff back if they apply. On that note, please remove payed for staff. Please. PLEASE

%100 Agree. Payed staff is honestly just getting out of hand.
View user profile

on Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:06 am
-bump-
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum