Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ITryRealHard

Unban Appeal - ITryRealHard aka Stal1n and H1tler Empty Unban Appeal - ITryRealHard aka Stal1n and H1tler

Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:08 pm
1. Username On Steam: [LC] Jason Bourne (ITryRealHard)

2. Username In Game: Stal1n

3. Username Of Staff Member That Banned You: Boo

4. Their Steam ID: Dunno

5. Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:129389883

6. Reason Of Ban: Honestly not quite sure. All I did was raid a base after seeing a lot of people go in, then about 15 minutes later, I killed someone for chasing me with a baton and pepper spraying me. Then Boo picked me up and said "You're the guy that RDMed everyone in that base." After i had told Jeeeeeeeeff that i called raid and he confirmed. But Boo didn't really listen and he told me that im not allowed to raid bases that dont have things in them.

7. How Long Were You Banned: Its was 14 days, but now its a permaban

8. Why Should We Unban You Or Why Do You Believe Your Ban Was False: Because I had no clue what was in the base, thats why people raid bases is it not? And only about 30 minutes before i raided it, it was a gunstore, so i thought there would still be guns. Plus, Jeeeeeeeeff and I had already figured everything out before Boo Banned me.

9.Any Proof Showing Your Ban Was False: I sent Conwell the console in steam chat, but no longer have them.

10. Anything Else You Would Like To Add To Support Your Application : Please talk to Jeeeeeeeeeff about it, im sure that he will agree with me considering that it was his sit before it was Boo's.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum