Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Awptic Trump

Applying for mod and I'm a respected. Empty Applying for mod and I'm a respected.

Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:06 pm
In Game Name: Awptic Trump

What Staff Position Am I Applying For? Moderator or Admin

Why I Want To Be Apart Of The Staff Team: I think that this server needs a person to be trustworthy and will always be there to help when a higher up is not available. Someone who will show respect towards others such as listening and following rules and higher ranks. Whenever another ranked player needs help I'm always there to help like if they do not know what to do in a situation or when they do not understand a rule. I feel like that I do all of these things and I feel like I do them correctly for all I know and I believe you should think about this decision and make a choice that you feel to fit me.
How long I've Played On This Server: 1-2 weeks

How I Will Benefit The Server: I think that the whole Server/community will grow tremendously which it has and maybe the abuse of staff and other minges will not occur anymore and more people will want to join the Server where they can move freely and not be RDM/RDA frequently.
deadlydragon28

Applying for mod and I'm a respected. Empty Re: Applying for mod and I'm a respected.

Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:16 pm
sould be a mod
Awptic Trump

Applying for mod and I'm a respected. Empty Re: Applying for mod and I'm a respected.

Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:58 am
Thank you sir
CleverzGaming

Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:54 am
+1
Gordon Ramsay

Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:50 pm
You can not apply for darkrp this is for Minecraft
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum