View previous topicGo downView next topic
View user profile

[BlindSided] Moderator Application

on Mon May 25, 2015 7:10 pm
In-Game Username: BlindSided

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:8601297

How long do you play on Code3Gaming?: 6+ hours

What staff position would you like on Code3Gaming's DarkRP server?: I would prefer to start off as a Moderator in order to premise my abilities off of, and possibly be promoted later.

Location/Time Zone: Arizona, United States (Arizona Time Zone)

Why do you think you should join Code3Gaming's Staff?: I would prefer to be a C3 staff member due to the severity on situations that occur, with the amount of Staff that there is. I wish to be a Staff in order to provide a better atmosphere for people that play, and allow them to play without worry. I plan to make the server a better place for new, returning, and frequently played users. With all of the previous experience I have had as a Staff member, I fully believe that I can help the community to grow larger, and better in every sense possible.

Do you have and use a microphone?: Yes, and use it rather frequently.

Have you ever been banned?: I was banned one time, for a misunderstanding on both ends of the situation.

Have you had other experience on previous servers: I was a previous Moderator on the LifePunch Community, and resigned 7 months later due to extenuating circumstances, and was a Super Admin on a community called Diamond Gaming (another RP server) for about 6 months as well.

Last edited by BlindSided on Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
View user profile

Re: [BlindSided] Moderator Application

on Mon May 25, 2015 8:38 pm
+1 great application but just to let you know things are going to be more strict so we can get the community all on the same page that way we can all give the players the best gaming experience they can get
View user profile

on Mon May 25, 2015 9:22 pm
DouglasGuyGoon wrote:+1 great application but just to let you know things are going to be more strict so we can get the community all on the same page that way we can all give the players the best gaming experience they can get

Which is to be expected. All that matters is that the gamers enjoy their experience that they have on here. The more strict rules become on situations that cause others distress in the gaming community, the easier it becomes for others to have a better time on the server.
View user profile

on Tue May 26, 2015 6:10 am
Well thank you for agreeing and I hope everything goes well for you if you have any questions come to me I am pretty much always avaliable
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum