View user profile

Falsely Perma Banned

on Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:13 pm
1. Username On Steam: Billy Stacks

2. Username In Game: Billy Stacks

3. Username Of Staff Member That Banned You: Chillll / IDONTKNOW

4. Their Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:188793456

5. Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21420605

6. Reason Of Ban: Lying to staff, being accused of having an AMD in my possession.

7. How Long Were You Banned: Permanently

8. Why Should We Unban You Or Why Do You Believe Your Ban Was False: The kid teleports me and starts accusing me of having an AMD for no reason. After a long talk he let me go, then he cloaked himself and I assumed followed me around. After about 10 minutes I was banned by him. The ban said that he saw me with an AMD. He has no evidence whatsoever because I didn't have it. I guarantee that he cannot provide any evidence that I was anywhere near an AMD, no videos and no screenshots.

9.Any Proof Showing Your Ban Was False: I can't prove something that didn't happen. I didn't think to record the minutes leading up to a ban that I couldn't have anticipated. If I did all that would've been shown was me walking around doing nothing.

10. Anything Else You Would Like To Add To Support Your Application: From my interactions with Chilll, he seems to be a child with anger management issues that held a grudge against me because I killed him as a cop while he was raiding PD.
View user profile

Re: Falsely Perma Banned

on Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:46 pm
Okay now I understand that you did in fact have AMDs that I personally saw you using. He asked you to give them up and you said something along the line of I don't have any AMDs please return me. Therefor the super admin watched you and saw that you in fact lied about having said AMDs and refused to give them up. But if you will agree to give them to me to confiscate and we can work out a ban removal or shortened time.  

Gordon Ramsay, The Master Chef.  Co-Owner
View user profile

on Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:35 pm
Do you have any videos or screenshots of me using them? Are there any logs of me getting kills with an AMD? Did anyone else see me and take a screenshot or video of me using them, since it's incredibly easy to know someone's using it since it's loud, shoots through walls, and looks like a shotgun firing the speed of an SMG. Also do you really think I'd be dumb enough to use it right after being accused of having one? While I was on the server the only person to use the AMD was Chilll. Chilll is 100% lying that I had it, and if you ask him for proof he won't have any to give you. No logs, no screenshots, no videos.
View user profile

on Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:06 am
I was on and saw you using them pal. Like said in my first reply we can remove/shorten the ban if you give up the AMDs .

Gordon Ramsay Master Chef Co-Owner
View user profile

on Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:33 am
Can't give them to you since I don't have them. How many times am I going to have to ask for proof?
View user profile

on Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:29 pm
Can I get a real response, from someone who isn't most likely impersonating an owner? It's hard to believe that his account is legit since it was made on the same say as mine and he couldn't even keep his signature consistent.

Gordon Ramsay, The Master Chef. Co-Owner
Gordon Ramsay Master Chef Co-Owner

Didn't even get the colors correct either smh.

View user profile

on Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:47 pm
Now I'm pretending to be a Co-Owner smh you can stay banned
View user profile

on Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:18 pm
1. You have no flair, no signature, nothing on your profile proving that you are actually who you say you are.
2. Your account was made on the same day as mine, which didn't seem right for a co-owner.
3. You made no real response to anything I asked. The only things you responded with were things that seemed like bait for me to say something I shouldn't.
I was DOUBTING that you a co-owner, not out right saying that you weren't.
View user profile

on Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:14 am
The reaSin my account was made when it was is because we don't use forums anymore I was trying to help some people who believed they were in fact falsely banned.
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum