Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Sonof2tards

Sonof2tards's Staff Application Empty Sonof2tards's Staff Application

Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:31 pm

What Staff Position Am I Applying For:  Head Admin

Why I Want To Be Apart Of The Staff Team: I have been a part of the server community for 2 years, but have just never been active on the forums, I’m well versed with most players and staff on the server, and they can vouch for my character in understanding the proper attributes that it takes to be a part of a staff team. Putting aside server time, i also believe myself to be a funny, yet serious at times individual when it becomes necessary. I also have had a passion for understanding others and learning the issue before reacting to a situation, usually that’s how I’ve done things as a admin, I assess the situation properly and learn to make an educated decision depending on the circumstances. Even as a Individual though, a person must learn to properly work with his/her team to provide the best service of staff they can be on the server, even if they don’t find themselves compatible with their other coworkers.

How I Will Benefit The Server: I will Benefit The Server With my experience as a co owner with a different community, I have had experince as a staff member with different communities in Garry's Mod ever since 2013, and I believe that I can bring a huge impact for This Community.
How Long I've Played On The Server: 2 Years 3 weeks 5 days 5 hours

How I Will Benefit The Server: How I Will Benefit The Server is. I will Benefit The Server With my experience as a co owner with a different community, I have had experience as a staff member with different communities in Garry's Mod ever since 2013, and I believe that I can bring a huge impact for This Community.
How Long I've Played On The Server: 2 Years 3 weeks 5 days 5 hours
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum