View previous topicGo downView next topic
View user profile

Can i get unbanned?

on Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:50 pm
I was recently banned for fail rp (taking back a stolen car) and i didnt even get a warning. I have 0 warns 0 verbals and i havent gotten into trouble. This guy that stole my car did not advert carjack and before i could tell my story, I was banned for 10,000 minutes. Steam id    STEAM_0:1:97831468    I am not sure which admin banned me because i wasnt even in a sit. I do believe this is the best server due to the free ranks, and i do want to continue to rp on this server. My friend is waiting for me to get unbanned so we can continue to play. Hope you can see where im coming from, because i've went through a bit of trouble making this forum account. I do not want this to be a waste of my time because i do enjoy rp-ing on your server.
View user profile

Re: Can i get unbanned?

on Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:48 pm
I strongly recommend using the Un-ban Appeal template made by Savage for writing these appeals: http://code3gaming.forumotion.com/t335-unban-appeal-format
Using the template will give you a higher chance of your appeal(s) to be noticed, as it's much more organized and less of a hassle.

Thanks to your SteamID I found out that your in-game name was asdboi and the Staff member who banned you in question was Boo; one week ban for reason "FAILRP".

Obviously "FAILRP" isn't enough reasoning for a one week ban; I will talk with Boo about your ban and update on the progress.

Thank you for sending your appeal.

-Mike
View user profile

on Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:54 am
You were banned for Mass FailRP & Changing name to avoid punishment. "FAILRP" was simply a short term; your ban has been edited to proper reasoning.

You will not be unbanned.
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum