Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Chombos | scoutwolf

Gmod staff application Empty Gmod staff application

Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:34 pm
what rank: Moderator

Steam Name: Chombos | scoutwolf

Server Name: Chombos | scoutwolf

what is nlr,rdm,rda,failrp

rdm:Random deathmatch

rda: random arresting

nlr: new life rule

failrp: Failing to roleplay aka locking a door to avoid death/rp

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scenario

1. A player has rdmed 3 people and claims he has never killed anyone
I would check logs and search his name is deaths

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So basicly i wanted to become staff to help the community. i used to be staff but i was demoted . i was active and i was takeing sits and next day my rank was gone. I want to help with server the best i can and will always play here. i noticed the mc servers and will check them out tomarrow. my time is in the south and will be going back to the north in 2 months. i live the U.S. more to the topic i want to mostly help people with there problems i can be inactive like for a day or too because im very sick with an issue with my neck and throat but i can play. this application might be alittle short but i believe that anyone can help if they all work together and the owner is also pretty funny he seems nice and i hope he is nice. Thank you for reading this and i hope to help

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum