View previous topicGo downView next topic
View user profile

Kichi Etsu's Staff Application (Make sure to check it out yo!)

on Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:58 am
In-Game Username: Kichi Etsu

How long do you play on Code3Gaming?: I can't give an exact time, as my sleep schedule is completely jacked from the summer, but usually all day when I'm awake.

What staff position would you like on Code3Gaming's DarkRP server?:

Age: As of this application, I'm Twenty-Two years old, Twenty-Three on August 28, 2015.

Location/Time Zone: Mississippi, U.S.A., Central

Why do you think you should join Code3Gaming's Staff?: I've owned/co-owned over eight communities, and find it sad that there's not a large quantity of dedicated servers like this. I don't mean free servers and that kind of dedicated, I mean long-term communities that have a friendly approach to their players. I mean, most servers you can't even get an Administrator to help you out, but this server is different, it has a great and friendly player base and staff team, and I hope I can be an addition to this wonderful collection of players. As stated in the first sentence, I am a very experienced owner/co-owner and have staff on over 20+ servers.

Do you have and use a microphone?: I have a microphone, but my dog recently thought it was a toy...and this lead to that, then things got a bit carried away....

Have you ever been banned?: No, and I hope I never do!
View user profile

Re: Kichi Etsu's Staff Application (Make sure to check it out yo!)

on Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:36 am
he is pretty cool, But he dosent let me do baby stuff and thaangs'.
But overall and in all serious I think he deserves this and i hope he gets it.
+1
View user profile

Re: Kichi Etsu's Staff Application (Make sure to check it out yo!)

on Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:38 am
From the time I have met him, I think he is a very good player and from what I've seen he has done extraordinary things as staff that has helped the community he's in! I believe he deserves this and I do have my wishes that he does get this.
+1
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum