View previous topicGo downView next topic
View user profile

Admin Apply

on Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:36 pm
IGN : Ashley

How long you been with Code3Gaming : 2 Days

Have you been have kicks/bans/warns : No.

Reason : Because the admins are not like mad or anything but Like GamerBoy, He raqe alot and get mad on everyone who break an rule, When the admins are not online at all. The Players with Lua Hacks can hack in and destory the server, and Admins that are online but they not on duty because They are too busy doing their own things.

Will I abuse my powers : NO! I NEVER ABUSE MY POWERS AT ALL!

Do you been with Axxis Gaming too? : Yes.

What you do when an player break NLR? : I check the logs and if the person did break NLR, I would give him/her an warning.

What you do when an player RDMed an other player : I check the logs and if the person did RDM, I would also give him/her an warning.

What you do when an player threats the server : I would call an admin and perm ban him.

What you do when an player prop kill? : I would get the player who got prop killed and if he did prop kill, I would give him warning.

What if you see someone telling the ECON Password : I would kick them.

What if you see an illegal base? : I would check the base owner and ask him to delete it.

What if you see someone disrespeacting an admin in OOC : I would mute/gags him, He does it again, He get an kick.

What if you see someone using something that can be only used by admins : I would say drop it or he will get slay.

NOTES : I would love the server so much! but this server need more addons!
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum