Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
CaptainCheesepuffs

CaptainCheesePuffs staff Promotion application  to become admin  Empty CaptainCheesePuffs staff Promotion application to become admin

Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:34 pm
Steam name: CaptainCheesePuffs

In game name :CaptainCheesePuffs

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:128355022

Country(to get an idea on timezone):United States Of America (Iowa) CST, Central Standard time

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: I would be a late night admin who is on later in the night because staff normally isnt on really late at night and i feel like i can help with the people who are having troubles with someone or are breaking the rules them self

Why do you want to be staff: I am already am staff but I feel like that late at night around 12:00 Pm CST Theres no staff online and i"ve seen some people do stuff when there's no staff and even though I'm moderator all I can do is jail and kick I cant ban anyone.

How long have you been playing on the server: about a week

How active can you be: 98%

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone:well if they adverted raid inside the pd thats not ok they have to do it outside the pd

What would you do if someone is hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: well if other people dont like it then i will ask them to kindly stop and if they continue its a warning and if the still are doing it gag them for 2 minutes

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit:bring them to me jail them and continue with the sit i was already in

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: Use the ban in a can on them because thats racism

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: well first off they should know better and if they start saying some not ok things i would report them to a higher staff member

Last edited by CaptainCheesepuffs on Sat May 18, 2019 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
HRJ2005

CaptainCheesePuffs staff Promotion application  to become admin  Empty Re: CaptainCheesePuffs staff Promotion application to become admin

Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:22 pm
I would say no if I was staff just because you have been here for a short amount of time.
It took me 3 weeks to get admin.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum