Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
gabehenderson06

Staff aplication Empty Staff aplication

Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:30 pm
Steam name: gabehenderson06

In game name: your_mem_gey

SteamID: 76561199013203703

Country(to get an idea on timezone): Illinois

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: I would be able to help ot a lot and be on all the time. I would make sure every case is handled fairley and that no one is favorited.

Why do you want to be staff: Because I love this server and hate to see people ruining it so I would be able to stop that.

How long have you been playing on the server: 1 day

How active can you be: 5-6 hours a day

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: i would kill him because he is killing everyone els.

What would you do if someone is  hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: I cant do anything about it even if i hate it.

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: i would finish my sit and then deal with the kid right after or put the sit on hold and deal with mass rdm.

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: i would mic mute him. or i would ban him for discriminations.

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: i would treat him like anyone els no one is especial thru my eyes.
[C3] Scythe
[C3] Scythe

Staff aplication Empty Re: Staff aplication

Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:06 am
This can't be serious.
[C3] Scythe
[C3] Scythe

Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:18 pm
Please make some changes to your application such as your answer to question 1.What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone The answer is not serious.
Not_your_coffee

Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:46 pm
crimge
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum