Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
jaxson9963

unban app for the 2nd time  Empty unban app for the 2nd time

Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:11 pm
1. Username On Steam: jackson

2. Username In Game: jaxson

3. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:139448196

4. Reason Of Ban: a hit men shot a rocket at me and we where near the car dealer and i was like why did you do that and then i killed him with a rocket and decadently killed one other person with it and the admin jails me adn says 'why where you attempting to mass rdm' and when i was trying to enplane what fucking happend he kept cutting me off and saying that im going to get perma baned for fucking mass rdm WHEN I ONLY KILLED 2 PEOPLE the other guy i killed was on fucking accident and he still didn't want to listen

5. Why Should We Unban You Or Why Do You Believe Your Ban Was False:

6.Any Proof Showing Your Ban Was False: look at the kill logs it will show you that i only killed 2 people

7. Anything Else You Would Like To Add To Support Your Application: i would understand if it was a fucking kick for killing the other guy but a hole fucking perma ban like what kind of shit is that. I am not ok with how most of your admins handle sits.

Thank You For Making A Application A Staff Member Will Respond Soon. Evil or Very Mad
ﮒĸεŧċħצ
ﮒĸεŧċħצ

unban app for the 2nd time  Empty Re: unban app for the 2nd time

Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:21 pm
NUETRAL

Was not worth the perm ban. Killing 2 people is not mass RDM or a ban, Maybe a jail or kick.unban app for the 2nd time  Images11

(EDIT: But there is no evidence. Which I don't know if what your telling is true)
jaxson9963

Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:57 pm
Can't you guys look at the logs tho because this is so fucking stupid. I would have recording of it but Everytime I use bandit cam it lags my computer so fucking much.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum