Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MegaNoob

Please DEMOTE and or BAN David Blane and Mr. Clean!!!! NOW! Empty Please DEMOTE and or BAN David Blane and Mr. Clean!!!! NOW!

Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:45 pm
Countless times when playing this server, I have been mass RDMed by both these two players. Mr. Clean also admin abused to  raid and I have been raided by plenty of admin that used admin tools to get into my base. Please either demote them or perm ban them soon or else I just will not on this server anymore... I will love this server but I can''t stand these two players. They also broke NLR multiple times! Please do SOMETHING! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Sprite Cranberry
Sprite Cranberry

Please DEMOTE and or BAN David Blane and Mr. Clean!!!! NOW! Empty Re: Please DEMOTE and or BAN David Blane and Mr. Clean!!!! NOW!

Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:42 pm
rip no one replyed to this
[C3] Skeppy

Please DEMOTE and or BAN David Blane and Mr. Clean!!!! NOW! Empty Re: Please DEMOTE and or BAN David Blane and Mr. Clean!!!! NOW!

Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:42 pm
lack of proof, can't handle David but I can handle clean. this is denied due to lack of proof.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum