Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Pluto

My staff application! Empty My staff application!

Sun May 05, 2019 5:00 pm
Steam name: Pluto

In game name: Pluto

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:188223867

Country(to get an idea on timezone): Well, to live in Sheboygan, Wisconsin US and I’m in CDT timezone

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: Well, I’m experienced in many ways, though through the time I’ve had some ups and downs through it all but I had fun with players and staff, I worked at Drews community RP for a time and Infinity/Liberty rp they switched names but I was on there for a few years. I took it upon myself to improve what I know about lua so I learned GLUA the format of coding garry's mod uses and other coding formats, I like to be nice and I’m on a lot of the time when people usually I get along great with the people and I like the staff.

Why do you want to be staff: I’d want to be staff for a multitude of reasons, to start off I enjoy the community sure there’s the occasional minger or mass rdm/rdaer but that’s why I want to be staff to protect this community for the better or for the worse! I’m very efficient and I’m on long periods of time so this is perfect for me.

How long have you been playing on the server: I don’t know if this means concurrently but I joined in late 2017.

How active can you be: about 5 hours at a time every day

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: To start off you can only start a raid outside of the pd, if he shot anyone in there I’d warn him for fail rp and tell him to call off the raid and wait out the timer again.

What would you do if someone is hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: I’d warn him for mic spam with a verbal if he keeps it up a gag

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: It depends if another staff member can deal with the situation or not, in my eyes all players deserve the same amount of respect but if there’s no one else I would strip is weapons and jail him tell I could A. Deal with the situation or B. Have another staff member take care of it

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking nathans in their mic: I would talk to him then ban him after

Let's say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: I would record the situation and wait till a higher up deals with the situation while I gather evidence and try to calm the other admin down.
Boobie

My staff application! Empty Re: My staff application!

Sun May 05, 2019 5:12 pm
+rep for application
+rep for gameplay
All-in-all very qualified to be on C3s staff team.
Snoopy
Snoopy

Sun May 05, 2019 5:56 pm
+1 for app
+1 for in-game
Seems to know what they are doing, all round a up to standard app, looking forward to seeing you on the staff team one day.
shoopdafloop

Sun May 05, 2019 6:09 pm
+1 REP
Great guy fun to playwith
xdEthan

Sun May 05, 2019 6:30 pm
+1 Rep

- When I first met you, I didn't like you, but turns out you are an okay player.
- Good staff app as well!
billy

Mon May 06, 2019 2:29 pm
+Rep Great guy, was very helpful and I think he would be a great staff member if provided the opportunity
Conwell
Conwell
Owner
Owner
https://code3gaming.forumotion.com

Wed May 08, 2019 12:01 am
Approved. Like a Star @ heaven
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum