Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
2 year pichu sub

Two year Pichubber sub's staff application Empty Two year Pichubber sub's staff application

Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:37 am
Steam name: Father Hoovy is Moist

In game name: two year Pichubber sub

SteamID: cpYTplayz

Country(to get an idea on timezone): United  States

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: You would gain a staff member who is kind, able to make decisions depending on the situation, and someone who is online as much as possible.

Why do you want to be staff: I would enjoy enforcing the rules of the server as i see many players breaking large rule when I connect to the server.

How long have you been playing on the server: About a week

How active can you be: within the current 2 months almost the whole day and when I have school days usually atleast 6 hours

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: Confirm with the rule list that players are able to do that, check if they have a KOS sign as I believe that you require one for PD raids. And if a rule was broken, I would take a sit with the said thief.

What would you do if someone is hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: Ask them to stop first, as I do not care that they are spamming my least favourite song but as I believe that micspamming and playing Music through one's mic is against the rules.

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: Depending on the intensity of the current sit, either quickly finish the current sit, let the player go and sit the mass rdmer. Or simply contact another admin to take my sit if possible.

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: contact a higher up just in case, and get to work and sit them as racism is not allowed.

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: Ask the said fellow staff member to back off and tell them that it is quite rude and that whatever the rdmer did to the staff member was most likely just in game.
Conwell
Conwell
Owner
Owner
https://code3gaming.forumotion.com

Two year Pichubber sub's staff application Empty Re: Two year Pichubber sub's staff application

Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:15 pm
Approved. Like a Star @ heaven
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum