Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Thrisky

Thrisky Staff App Empty Thrisky Staff App

Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:56 pm
Steam name:
T.Nissen
In game name:
Thrisky
SteamID:
STEAM_1:0:109795481
Country(to get an idea on timezone):
United States
What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team:
Through the play time I have put into the server I have learned the ins and outs of the community. With this knowledge I would be able to connect with current players and help new players get adjusted to the server. Without this experience, I do not believe that someone can successfully connect with the player base. An ability that is invaluable to those in communication positions. Through tireless hours on the server I have built a network of connections that will enable me to relate with players. This relation will help me better understand the players of the server.

Why do you want to be staff: I have been playing this server for around a month, and connecting to the community has been a great experience. I would like to further that experience for new and old players alike, by helping around the server. I feel the best way to achieve that goal is by going through the process to be staff. Through the staff position I would be able to heighten the experience for all players. Hopefully through the work I would be able to do towards the server not only will I grow, but the server as well. I have noticed that at times the server has been short on admins, I am usually widely available and should be able to relieve some of the stress of the staff.

How long have you been playing on the server: I used to play on the server day in and day out I was demoted for inactivity due to some family issues. The information that I learned as a staff I have took to heart and would love to learn more If I had to say exact about a month or two.

How active can you be:
I can play on the server every day for at least four to five hours.
PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone:
I would make a sit and tell him or her to read they're job description as well as see how new they are to the server and tell them what they did wrong.
What would you do if someone is hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most:
Nothing they're allowed to "sing" music. So me probably walk away
What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit:
Ask the people I am in a sit with to give me one second and tell them I have to deal with something.
What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic:
I would kick the for being racist and staff disrespect and if they join back and do it again ban them if I had the authority to do so
Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do:
I would be on duty so I would be recording I would tell him or her to stop then give them jail time and continue with the sit after the fact send the recording to a higher up.
Conwell
Conwell
Owner
Owner
https://code3gaming.forumotion.com

Thrisky Staff App Empty Re: Thrisky Staff App

Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:15 pm
Approved. Like a Star @ heaven
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum