Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Skid_From_C3

skid's staff application  Empty skid's staff application

Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:27 am
Steam name: {GC12} Vitalsyng

In game name: Skid

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:61779537

Country(to get an idea on timezone): United States

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: It would benefit me because I always wanted to be a staff member on a Dark RP server. I love connecting and talking to new people on the server that I never met, and If I would to take it to the next level as a staff member I would help the new players by telling them to read the rules by telling to the use the command !motd, and also if there was a problem like "RDM, RDA," etc, I would help them out with that problem.

Why do you want to be staff: I want to be a staff member because I love playing on this server and I been playing for a while, besides that I mainly want to be a staff member because I want to help the server/community by stopping the minges/rule breakers that make the server toxic.

How long have you been playing on the server: I been playing for over 3/4 weeks now.

How active can you be: I can active all the time.

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone:
I would take the player to a sit, and tell them to read the rules, (AKA) to read there job description, so they know what do next time.

What would you do if someone is hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most:
I would let them go because hobo''s are aloud to sing for money.

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit:
It depends on how serious my sit is, if it was serious like dealing with racisim/another mass rdmer I would call another staff member to handle that situation, but if It was not that serious I would ask the people im in the sit with to "Sit tight I will be right back."

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic:
I would ban the person for racisim/staff disrespect, but if it was just staff disrespect I would jail them for 5/7 minutes and warn them.

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do:
I would record the  problem and send it to a HR to handle the situation.
Conwell
Conwell
Owner
Owner
https://code3gaming.forumotion.com

skid's staff application  Empty Re: skid's staff application

Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:15 pm
Approved. Like a Star @ heaven
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum