Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
steven moat.gg

steven moat.ggs staff app mrk.1 Empty steven moat.ggs staff app mrk.1

Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:30 pm
Steam name:steven moat.gg

In game name:steven moat.gg

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:114685213

Country(to get an idea on timezone):USA

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: i owned 3 servers and I'm good at staffing

Why do you want to be staff:to help out with the server i love to staff and im online all the time.

How long have you been playing on the server:for 2 weeks on and off

How active can you be: ill be on like staffing all the time online and ill get in 5 to 7 hours a day.

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone:ill freeze him warn him and tell him to start the raid outside

What would you do if someone is hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: if he is running around doing it ill warn him but if he's just sitting there ill let him do as he wishes.

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: ill freeze the rdmer ban him and keep on with my sit.

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: ill perm ban him/her

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: if he is a hire up ill contact a hire up and tell him to calm down pls.

PS: i did not put as much work in to this app as i fill i can proof my self ig as a good staff i will work hard and hope to see you all as coworkers ig. thanke you for your time.

Last edited by steven moat.gg on Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing some stuff)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum