Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Raseraa
Raseraa

Bobby Ross Staff Aplication Empty Bobby Ross Staff Aplication

Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:13 pm
Steam name: Raseraa

In game name: Bobby Ross

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:79566976

Country(to get an idea on timezone): The United States of America

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: I think I could do a pretty good job as of being a staff member and responding quickly to @ messages to staff members. I could also deal with people being minges and fail rping to make the server a better place.

Why do you want to be staff: I would try to do the best job that I can to make the server a better place and make sure no annoying rdmers or fail rping people can ruin the experience for other players.

How long have you been playing on the server: 2 Weeks

How active can you be: I will be on probably almost every day if I have time.

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: You aren't supposed to advert pd raid inside of the pd so therefor you take them into a sit and tell them to read the rules and give them a verbal warning and if they do it again, I would jail them for 120 seconds or kick them.

What would you do if someone is hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: Nothing. Just go somewhere else.

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: If there are other staff members, I would try to let them know asap and see if they could handle it, but if I would freeze the person next to me for a minute and ban the mass rdmer if that was the only option.

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: Perma ban them

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: Tell higher authority to hope that they can fix the problem.
Pichu
Pichu
https://twitch.tv/pichubber/

Bobby Ross Staff Aplication Empty Re: Bobby Ross Staff Aplication

Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:14 pm
+rep

Been playing with her for a minute now, she's pretty cool. I think she'd do well, with a bit of training.
Boobie

Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:19 pm
Approved Like a Star @ heaven
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum