Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Pepe's Right Nipple

Staff Application Empty Staff Application

Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:22 am
Steam name: Pepe's Right Nipple

In game name: Pepes Right Nipple

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:76920444

Country(to get an idea on timezone): United States (EST)

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: Another Staff Member to lighten the work load from the others.

Why do you want to be staff: I really enjoy playing on this server, and want to do as much as I can to help out!

How long have you been playing on the server: Almost three weeks

How active can you be: I should be able to be on very often after next week because that's the final stretch of school. Other than that, I try to be on almost every day.

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: Jail him then tell him he can't call raid in the PD.

What would you do if someone is hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: Walk away, hobos are allowed to sing/play music through their Mic.

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: Depending on what the sit is, I would tell them to "Hold on one moment" and then Either Kick/Ban the Mass RDMer.

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: Perm ban for racism.

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: Gag him and tell him to chill out so I can resolve the case.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum