Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Nepu

Nepu's staff app Empty Nepu's staff app

Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:38 pm
Steam name: Nepu

In game name: Nepu

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:76542950

Country(to get an idea on timezone): America (EST)

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: Being active,helping under pressure or overworked staff.

Why do you want to be staff:To ensure people have the same amount of fun i do and to punish those who want to ruin it.

How long have you been playing on the server: 2 and a half weeks

How active can you be: Really active after 3pm (because you know school)

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: Nothing, just watch him but don't interfere

What would you do if someone is  hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: Maybe annoying but do nothing just gotta deal with it

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: If still open. finish my case and talk to the MRDMer

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: See what problem they have to see if it can be fixed. If that doesn't work kick them for minging and mic spamming

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do:Contact a higher up and talk to them to see if i can calm them down.
Pichu
Pichu
https://twitch.tv/pichubber/

Nepu's staff app Empty Re: Nepu's staff app

Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:23 pm
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum