Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Vorpal

Vorpal's Staff App. Empty Vorpal's Staff App.

Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:02 pm

Steam name: Vorpal

In game name: The Merc With A Mouth

SteamID: (Cant find it, very sorry)

Country(to get an idea on timezone): Ohio

Age: 12 (I have an explanation. I have been a member of a few staff teams, and am very mature, and on the brink of puberty)

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: I feel that with me on the staff team, I bring a deeper connection to the community, as I know what it is like to feel powerless.

Why do you want to be staff: I have been a member of a few staff teams, as said, and feel that at certain time a sit can feel one-sided, I want to bring out the inner-conflict, and help purify the server.

How long have you been playing on the server: Over 70+ hours in the last 2 weeks.

How active can you be: *Almost* always available.

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: I would turn on god mode, become an on duty, bring the player to a sit, and quickly advert "That was false" and then begin the sit, and explain that you must advert outside the pd, and give the thief the proper punishment.

What would you do if someone is hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: I would not feel it as personal, I would simply tell them to turn into a DJ, or it will result in a mute.

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: I would continue my sit, depending on what it was, or bring them to a roof and jail them, until it was over, if another staff member could not get there.

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: I am very lenient on disrespect towards my methods, but I qould have to ban them for incessiant racism, and mic spam.

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: I would let them vent, and when they are done, explain that I will be treating them a regular player, not as staff, if they continue, I will mute said player.

- Yes I know, Im young, but I will accept this in 3 years if I must.

- Vorpal

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum