Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
mason4link

Masons Application Empty Masons Application

Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:34 pm
Steam name: Unclear. mk5003 is the Username. fhg is the Name.

In game name: ok boomer

SteamID: 76561198158694694

Country(to get an idea on timezone): America. If that doesn't help: Wisconsin. (Edited)

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: Aside all the lies. I'd be bringing at least 1 Semi-Active Staff member into the team (me) along with a mite of experience with staffing

Why do you want to be staff: I'd like to get to know the server (that i played when i was 9-10 years old) better since I neglected G-mod for 3 years.

How long have you been playing on the server: At least 5-10 Months. From past experience I don't have an exact time.

How active can you be: Decently active.

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: IF the thief was INSIDE pd not OUTSIDE pd I'd jail him 2 minutes.

What would you do if someone is  hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: I can't do nothing about it. Hobos can do that.

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: I'd call up another staff member. If no staff can help I'd finish up the sit as fast as possible or Jail the RDMer

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic:Gag for 30 Minutes. If they resume I'd kick. If they are PERSISTENT to let everyone know they're racist a ban will follow.

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: Gag the Staff member until I get the other player. Then get the staff members perspective. If the member is still Ranting I'd attempt to get their side of the story by gagging and telling the staff member "Hey, you forget about your side of the sit? Give me your perspective" Then ungag them. If they still rant I'd Gag for 2 minutes, Jail for 2 minutes and let other staff members know.

(I'm sorry for the grammar ****s reading this. It's been a while since I've played the server.)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum