Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
BrokenGnome

Moderator Application.  Empty Moderator Application.

Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:04 pm
Steam name: BrokenGnome

In game name: BrokenGnome
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:195974953

Country(to get an idea on timezone): Canada

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: Having another active  staff member that could help out.

Why do you want to be staff: I've been playing for about 2 weeks and every time I try to get a Rdm'er or a Nlr'er Nobody is online to help me.

How long have you been playing on the server: About 2 weeks.

How active can you be: I can be active from Monday to Sunday unless i go on a trip or anything On Monday - Friday only to like 8:30 Pm on weekdays like 10:30 pm maybe.

What would you do if you were inside the pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: I would drag them to an admin sit and jail them telling them that they cant raid inside and jail them for 2 minutes. (120 seconds.)
What would you do if someone is  hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: If the song is offensive/ear rape I would ask them to stop and if they didnt i would jail them for 2 Minutes.

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: I would continue my sit until somebody reports it and then get a admin on it.

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: I would give them a warning and if done again i would get a higher up staff member to ban him for racism.

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: I would report them to a higher up staff member.                    

(My account was made today but i joined the group a long time ago.)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum